Datos personales

martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

JFL... look at that picture.... there was my face when I said you "bye", and the next words are my consolation


you will find between your worlds a little place wherein you’ll be smiling and your body will be clear and warm. And no matter if you are alone because the peace will be inside of you all the time and don’t forget the sunshine upon us always when the night goes. Only the hope could give you calm and the dawn will carry love one. We are partners on, we are lovers too and we are alone but in any second you will see me and I’ll see you, see inside of you,  and all the stars, all the things that your words has been building… so my partner don’t forget me, don’t forget the beauty we found in our time. I know we are not close to each other but I know too that we have an entire life to be  together…  life isn’t over already, our youth is a big place full of dreams and experiences that make us be who we are. Life is not too hard too sad, after all, you’ll be willing inside your body will be clean because you’re feeding that little place between your world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario